Aurebesh/Star Wars app icons

I think it would be really cool to have a Star Wars app icon set that makes your phone look right out of the Star Wars universe. Not icons that have characters and lightsabers everywhere but something that looks like the computers and screens from the movies. Maybe something like an iPhone that would be used by a jedi?
I don’t think you can change the font of the app titles themselves but maybe the icons can have imagery using or closely related to the Aurebesh font

There is also an Aurebesh-English that could make it easier to read.

If you have ever used the Star Wars Datapad app at the Disney parks, this would be a great place to get reference from. Through my research I found some Icons right from the app

To be super clear, I think it would be cool to have an icon set that looks like it would be used in the Star Wars universe, and not just Star Wars characters on each app. Something immersive that the fans can use to feel like they have tech right from the movies.

Thank you for the awesome work you’ve done. I’m glad to have found your site and look forward to see whatever you may be working on next

1 Like

Hi :wave:
Wow great idea. I really like what you suggest. And already imagine it!

Thanks for the detailed request. I’ll definitely do it :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

The Force :muscle: is strong with this one:

It’s beautiful! Very nice job, and thank you so much!

1 Like

Glad you liked it. Thanks :fist_right::fist_left: