Black 3D Expansion?

Hi, Ive been using the black 3d pack for quite some time its my favorite theme and out of all the black icon packs online its the best in my opinion. After searching the net for days I can’t find a better one. The Issue is that it only really covers the apple stock icons and a few extras. Is there any way we can have an expansion of it with more app icons? Or I could somehow get black 3d icons for the apps I have? I really don’t wanna change my theme I love it so much but I want my other apps to match.

3 Likes

First off, big thanks for the love on the black 3d pack! :black_heart: Super stoked to hear it’s your fave. Totally get where you’re coming from about wanting more icons to match the vibe. Good news! Head over to this topic:

And write the specific apps you’re looking for. We’ll do our best to whip up some cool icons for ya!

2 Likes

kk ty for telling me and hi !

2 Likes

Hey :wave: Welcome

1 Like

hi hry iḿ good

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing well

2 Likes

ty hry today ?

1 Like

hi there, this is my favorite theme but I have so many apps that aren’t on this theme. if you can make any of these apps into the 3d dark theme that would be awesome. I apologize if this is a bunch, I just have a bit of apps installed that arent on this theme so it doesn’t look as nice. the apps are: amuse, united masters, symphonic, distrokid, amazon music for artists, Spotify for artists, Apple Music for artists, BMI mobile, fiver, splice, vampr, pandora, Soundcloud,ebay, canvas student,phonto, my fitness pal, chat GPT, lensa,shazam, simplypaino,pingme, bumble, hinge, chords gen, earpeggio, functional ear, xbox, icons, measure (apple), compass (apple) calculator (apple), indoor survey (apple), research (apple), remote (apple), home (apple), voice memos (apple), stocks (apple), clips (apple), freeform (apple), support (apple), Apple Store (apple), configurator (apple), TV (apple. I apologize if this is a bunch, if any of these can be made into the theme that would be awesome. thank you

3 Likes